D-MARS needs you!
Registration of a new volunteer
The board of directors of D-MARS welcomes you to the family of D-MARS.
D-MARS (Desert Mars Analog Ramon Station) is a new space analog missions association for research, development, training and education. D-MARS' headquarters and primary analog site is located in Israel. D-MARS' goals are not limited to Mars missions, but also for general planetary exploration, and applications relevant for earth.
You can send relevant questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Approval of new members is possible only during general meetings of D-MARS, that will take place at least once a year.
For your convenience this document includes the important information relevant for new members of D-MARS:
The process of acceptance:
To be accepted as D-MARS member you should complete the following steps:
- Fill the “NEW MEMBERS APPLICATION, D-MARS” form
- Wait for official approval
- Follow instructions that will be sent by email, including
1) Fill and sign the regulations and confidentiality documents
2) Pay membership fees of 25 US$ / 21.5 EU / 91 ILS
Rights of D-MARS members:
- Be part of the D-MARS vision
- Participate in decision-making by attending official meetings
- Contribute the advancement of space exploration and analog missions in Israel
- Access to D-MARS knowledge base
- Be a candidate for various roles and positions in D-MARS
Obligations of D-MARS members:
- Act in accordance with the objectives of D-MARS
- Keep rules and regulations according to D-MARS regulations document.
- Follow the confidentiality document instructions.
- Do not act contrary to the goals and interests of the D-MARS association.